MLB The Show 24 Players Share Their Thoughts on the Game

MLB The Show 24 Players Share Their Thoughts on the Game

There is a lot of new content and changes in MLB The Show 24 which enhances the gaming experience for the fans. With the new content, players have also compared it with the previous games and shared their views on social media.

What does everyone think of MLBTS 24 so far?
byu/AtmosphericPoop inMLBTheShow

Summarize:

This post discusses the community's thoughts on MLB The Show 24. It covers various aspects of the game, including concerns about the lack of major additions to the Franchise mode, the inclusion of new rules like the pitch clock and increased base sizes, and changes to Pinpoint Pitching.

deadpoolagentx’s opinion:

Last mlb game I had was 2020 normally I do not buy mlb games every year . I bought this one to play online with a few friends just started to play DD and either my timing is really off , or people imported their ranks from previous season im good for 2 innings then get killed the next 3 to 4 been getting blown out every game . But when I play casual online I have no issue hitting . Rtts I like I need to start it up and franchise hopefully this year I'll actually finish a season lol But yeah my only issue is DD not sure what I'm doing wrong on that end makes the game fun as much especially the throwing aspect I lost 1 game do to the fielder not throwing the ball to the base or holding on to it hopefully ill get the hang of it eventually.

Big_Barracuda_8947's opinion:

I fell my self that 24 is so much harder than 23 right now. Pitching for me is less accurate this year. On ps5 it feel like the batting tention and what not seems a bit more harder. The outfield plays are rediculas sometimes in rtts. And i just started it. I played over 300 hours on 23. And i feel like im a compleat newb on 24. Its definantly harder. 

Mark1671’s opinion:

I love the game. But so far this year, I don’t like the Spring Breakout color scheme and card art. I think my screen is the brightest it’s EVER been while playing a video game. I don’t like all the white backgrounds and white tabs on white backgrounds. As far as game play, the first challenge I did was Nats James Woods 2 hits. The pitcher promptly walked me the first and fourth at bat. While I’ve not played a live person, the opposing pitchers throw a lot of fastballs inside, and high. My timing is off a bit. But I feel like that’s because I’m using silvers and bronze lol. I took Senga and he has been a beast of a card. Flipping cards is always slow at first, but I’m up to 6,500 stubs on day one. I have a 79ovr team on day one with moderate play. I haven’t messed with rtts, franchise, March or storylines. But I’m definitely interested in getting Dihigo, Gibson and Toni Stone, assuming she IS in the game.

Now MLB The Show 24 has started and if you want to have a better gaming experience in this game then you can buy some MLB Stubs from AHMLB.COM which can help us to build a strong dream team.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Catchers from MLB The Show 23

The 6 Rarest Unique Items In Diablo 4

What Game Modes Are In MLB The Show 23?